I attended my first yoga class in 2004, and have been practicing consistently since 2009. Like many, I was initially drawn to the physical component but became dedicated to the practice once I noticed the positive effects on my overall health and well-being. After years of disordered eating, negative body image, and insecurity, yoga led me to gratitude for what my body is capable of, instilled in me compassion for myself and others, and helped me find and develop my voice and the ability to speak up for myself.
I believe yoga is about finding joy, comfort, and understanding within and of our bodies. Once we begin to embrace ourselves for all that we are, we are able to access the full emotional benefits of the practice. I feel privileged to be a guide in this process of self-discovery and realization. My passion is helping students unlock their potential for all those things and more, on and off their mats. I welcome anyone who is interested in beginning to delve deeper within to join me for a class. Please see my class schedule tab for current classes and contact me with questions.
- 2013. 200 hour RYT completion with Power Yoga Hawaii, Dorian Wright, and Coco Zhang
- 2015. 30 hour Level 1 Thai Yoga Massage with Coco Zhang
- 2015. 95 hour Yoga for Children & Teens Immersion with Yoga Ed, Brynne Caleda, and Harmony Sayward Turner
- 2017. 300 hour RYT completion with YOGAMAZÉ, Noah Maze, Rocky Heron, and Paula Saur
- 2017. 10 hour Sound Meditation Training with Current Meditation and Hamid Jabbar
- 2018. 10 hour Yoga Wall Fundamentals Level 1 with SoCal Yoga Walls and Jason Cull
- Alignment-based Vinyasa
- Chair Yoga
- Journey Through The Chakras Workshops
- Yoga for Strength
- Private Parties